Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Review: Introductions (The Academy #1) by C.L. Stone



Introductions (The Academy #1) by C.L. Stone 

Published: December 23rd 2012 by Arcato Publishing
ISBN: 1481814915
Series: The Academy #1

Book Description:
With an agoraphobic mother and a barely-there father, Sang abhors the isolation keeping her in the shadows. The only thing Sang craves is a fresh start and to be accepted as ordinary by her peers, because for her being different meant being cast out alone.

When her family moves to a new school district, Sang infiltrates a group of boys nearly perfect in every way. Grateful for an influence outside of her parents’ negativity, she quickly bonds with the boys, hoping to blend in and learn from them what it means to have a natural relationship with friends.

Only the boys have secrets of their own and they’ll do anything to keep her safe from the knowledge of the mysterious Academy that they've sworn allegiance to. Bit by bit, Sang discovers that her friends are far from the normalcy she expected. Will her loyalty change when she's forced to remain in the dark, or will she accept that she's traded one house of
Secrets for another?

Meet Kota, Victor, Silas, Nathan, Gabriel, Luke and North in a story about differences and loyalty, truth and mystery, friendships and heart-throbbing intimacy.

The Academy, ever vigilant.

Review:

I found this book while browsing Net Galley and boy am I glad I got the chance to review it! What is different about this book is that there are 5 guys and one girl Sang who are the main characters. I Love author C.L. Stone’s characters especially the guys! They are all like a huge family it’s great.  Sang is the new girl who lives in the same neighborhood as one the guys, She quickly starts to bond with them. Kota, Victor, Silas, Nathan, Gabriel, Luke and North will do anything to Keep Sang and their secret about the Academy safe. 

The Character’s in the book are fun I loved the guys sense of humor and I have to say well I would not turn these guys down if they wanted to come and hang out with me!  Sang is a bit different I felt so bad for this girl who has lived a bad and sheltered life. I found myself wanting to protect her too right along with the guys. 

This first book leaves you hanging with a lot of questions and thing up in the air it defiantly makes keeps you interested! I’m going to continue with the series. I can’t wait to find out what happens next. I highly recommend reading this. 

This book is currently Free on:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Street Team's