Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Here (Here Trilogy - YA Paranormal Romance) by Ella James

 Here (Here Trilogy - YA Paranormal Romance) by Ella James

 Rating:
 Milo Mitchell's life used to be charmed, but that was before her family dissolved, she went a little crazy, and her best friends started acting more like strangers. Spending Saturday morning in a tree house with a stun gun for company and a herd of deer for friends is the only exciting thing in her life...until she shoots a fawn and finds her dart stuck in a guy.

Her gorgeous victim is dressed in a Brioni tux and armed with a hanky. He has no idea who or where he is. Afraid her dart caused his amnesia, Milo takes him in, names him Nick, and vows to help him solve his mystery. Soon the pair find Nick's face in a newspaper obituary, and Nick beings to have strange, ethereal memories of Milo--who is sure she's never met him. Suddenly Nick knows things he shouldn't know and is doing things he shouldn't do. When the Department of Defense shows up, Nick and Milo run--toward a shocking conclusion that could destroy both their worlds.

I liked this book. Though it was a little slow at first it soon picks up.  This was a first for me I have not read these kinds of Ya books before (I won’t tell you what kind it will rune the book) but it did leave me wanting to know the rest of the story. The ending was a bit abrupt. I think it could have ended in a better spot because it was just cut off. But I would defiantly recommend it to a friend. It was a great story and like I said I will read the others to find out what happened.
Milo is a head strong young women who has been though a lot with her father death. accidentally shoots Nick with a dart gun when she is aiming for a small female deer to tag for her dead father's research project. She has no idea how she has hit a human, but does remember a bright flash just seconds before. Dressed in a tux and her tranquilizer dart sticking in his stomach Nick remembers nothing of how he got there and where he is. Milo thinks this is all her fault and try’s to help him gain his memory back. As time goes by more weird things happen and it just brings more questions with it, like who and what is nick? Together they go on this crazy journey to get his memory back and when he finally dose it surprise’s Milo like nothing else as.

you can find out more about  Ella James on Facebook and Blog.

1 comment:

  1. I had the same start as you did in your review. I now am a HUGE Milo fan and will definitely be following the series. I have a lot of questions I'm hoping to find answers to in the next installment. I read the Stained series and am patiently waiting for the next one to be released. I'm an Ella James fan now and think she has a great grasp on what the YA readers are searching for!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Street Team's